As AI Software Solutions, we are a young company from Vienna and have set ourselves the goal of making AI & Machine Learning as easy as possible for our users with the help of our product. We still have a lot of plans and are looking for employees who, like us, want to help shape the future of AI solutions and are not afraid to break new ground.
One extremely important aspect of the work is our culture – having fun working together, trusting each other, and combining independence with teamwork. There are no fixed working hours and no fixed reporting structure.
We are looking for colleagues who we can trust to do great work because they are motivated by the challenging nature of the topic themselves. We are also looking for people who we can learn from and who are willing to learn with us, to always stay on the cutting edge with our technical skills.
We offer personal freedom and individuality
Fullstack Lead Engineer/Developer for Cloud-Webtechnologies (all genders)
Together with your colleagues, you will set the course for the future by enriching future product features with your expertise and playing a leading role in shaping them.
Sounds good? Then apply!
What’s to expect
– You like to develop
– You ensure a future-proof architecture for the product
– You support the development of a team of developers
– You participate in coordination with partners such as Microsoft
What we are looking for
– At least 5 years of experience as a lead engineer/developer with architectural tasks
– Very good know-how in Python
– Ideally you have practical knowledge in dealing with containers/Kubernetes
– Ideally you also bring expertise in the areas of AI/Cloud Services
What we offer you
– Open and transparent communication at all levels
– Flexible work in terms of time and location (home-office) with modern IT infrastructure and cloud tools
– Working on cutting edge topics
– We support your personal development
– A highly motivated team
We offer you a salary of at least € 70.000 gross on a full-time basis if you meet all requirements. Depending on specific qualifications and experience, there is a willingness to overpay.